Very Rare,

Though you were talking about my AB negative blood type.  Yes someone speaking English and talking without tainting the world with personal views is rare.  Yet if its the same man he has been doing a little back peddling lately.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7855825/Police-question-Jim-Davidson-66-alleged-racial-abuse.html

2 hours ago, 2long said:

He recently did a podcast or something similar on BBC. Well, he was interviewed and I saw the clip if that makes sense.

The cocky lead/DJ was trying to get JD to apologise for some of hi acts back in the day, most notably 'Chalky White.' I think that Jim defended himself incredibly well. I will try to find the link.

Yeah Chalky jokes were good,  and I use to get honky jokes from Jamaica friend in the UK. ????

• Haha 1

'Get a life and get yer shoulders back!' lol. Indeed, it was accepted and encouraged back then. Saw Jim live (2000), but reckon The Whole Truth is his best (late '80s), though can't seem to find it online. DJ typical today 'man'. No taters and mawkishly apologetic. Yuk.

Demented, so much so that its a slap in the Face to those Nations Armed Forces who fought n died in WW2 to remove a Mad Man. Seems to me Poland was the biggest winner, nice clean streets, no leaching immigrants, LGBT whatever those creatures call themselves, just Freaks like us raising a Family who are now called Regular Folks.:coffee1: