Mosquito repellent smoke producing machine

bannork

Many posters here may have seen folks carrying those machines looking like missile launchers emitting clouds of smoke and a loud drone. They were in our village lately as we unfortunately recorded the highest number of dengue fever cases in our district. 

Well, in spite of red lights designed to repel mosquitoes suspended from the roof, and although it is entirely enclosed at night with netting/ mesh, our cattle shed still gets mosquitoes bothering our cows so we're thinking of buying one of these machines to get rid of the little devils. It would also be useful around our farmhouse, similarly plagued with mosquitoes.

I've checked out Lazada and their range seems limited. As it's to be used outdoors a little machine won't do. I was wondering if any poster could recommend a particular model for what I have in mind.

Cheers in advance.

Did you do a Lazada search using Thai? I've found I get better results when using Thai. เครื่องพ่นหมอกควันยุง = Mosquito fogging machine

This one looks ok and has positive reviews, 22K baht:
https://www.lazada.co.th/products/bestfogger-bf150-i11863081-s14786406.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.31.151ef1a04YSqNA&search=1

You can get insect replant sprays for cattle ,you spray the cattle keeps insect away ,I said last week, the best thing ,if you know someone from your own country ,get them to send some fly tags over ,insect replant tags that go in the animals ears, last 3 months ,

Also, how clean is your shed ,we rear cattle and have yet to have a problem with mosquito this year, I regularly clean out the muck. 

Our cattle now are outside at nighttime ,clean and not many insects .