Sputnik vaccine news direct russia company product

ICELANDMAN

The Russian Ministry of Health announced on August 15 that the first batch of the Russian vaccine against the coronavirus, "Sputnik V", had been produced.

RDIF chief Kirill Dmitriev said the fund has received pre-orders for one billion doses of the Russian vaccine from more than 20 countries. In addition, he said that Russia had agreed to manufacture the vaccine in five countries. 

Thailand is on the five or 20 countries ?

International flights will be open within a few months ?

On the link all the explanations on the Russian vaccine, they do not use genetic manipulation as Bill Gates would like for all vaccines same Moderna/Thai University.

https://sputnikvaccine.com/about-vaccine/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/16/2020 at 10:33 PM, Bkk Brian said:

Thats not unique to the Russian vaccine though, the only unique aspect they are doing is using two seperate vectors. Many other manufacturers are using the same Adenoviral vectors including Oxford Uni, Johnson and Johnson and CanSino Biologics, those 3 of which are far ahead of this Russian vaccine development.

Bill Gates donated $750 million to Oxford Uni and the Gates foundation is currently in talks to donate to Johnson and Johnson, so your wrong on all points.

You not have all informations about  Bill Gates and Melinda foundation I suppose.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bill-gates-coronavirus-vaccine-conspiracy_n_5eb9ab7ac5b69358ef8a9803

1 hour ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. That article actually points out how the various conspiracy theories about the Gates Foundation are ridiculous and untrue. As it states in conclusion:

Another thing - the Russian vaccine does use genetic manipulation. The following quotes are taken from the official site for the Russian Sputnik V vaccine. First of all, they point out that their vaccine uses virus vectors, and that:

Then, as they go on to say:

So the Russian vaccine is actually genetically manipulated in not one, but two different ways.

Sputnikvaccine.com

I have not put up a site that condemns Bill Gate's foundation of eugenicist, too easy, but that of the huffpost that clears him of all those accusations without any proof of the accusations while thousands of witnesses prove the opposite in Africa.

For the vaccine I think you confuse genetic manipulation and DNA manipulation. All the vaccine are built by genetic manipulation but now science has taken a further step and is moving towards the manipulation of our DNA, the Russian vaccine that, I absolutely do not defend, but I note that it is a normal vaccine and does not present a DNA manipulation at least for what they declare and I hope it is the truth.

Edited by ICELANDMAN
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, KhunKenAP said:

Please leave your name, if you want to be the first in Thailand to take the Russian COVID-19 Vaccine. Winner to be announced later if they live.

Sorry to disillusion you I have never taken a vaccine and no intention of taking it now, this post is only meant to open a debate on the Russian vaccine before we know which vaccine the Thai government wants to impose on us and decide on the problem, not to receive stupid comments

I would expect that even if the Russian vaccine proves relatively effective with minimal side effects it will never be used by western nations. Too much money to be spun into Big pharma at stake, not to mention the substantial kickbacks that will later flow. As to Gates, his influence and investment is much more pervasive than most realize, to believe that to be a coincidence is somewhat delusional.

• Like 2

Speaking of sputnick, the US will be launching Apollo 18 on 10/10/2020.  It's a super secret mission that has been planned for a millennia. The mission is due to end on 10/13 and is supposed to mirror a similar mission launched on 11/22/1963 from Texas. Ironically there are 2 full moons (called blue moons)  during these months of 'liftoff' in both of these mirrored missions.

Jimmy Carter piloted the first ship back home, but JFK was at the helm for liftoff in '63'....  Word is Trump will be at the helm both coming & going on this mission. Don't tell anyone I told you about 10/10/2020. shh..

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ICELANDMAN said:

I have not put up a site that condemns Bill Gate's foundation of eugenicist, too easy, but that of the huffpost that clears him of all those accusations without any proof of the accusations while thousands of witnesses prove the opposite in Africa.

For the vaccine I think you confuse genetic manipulation and DNA manipulation. All the vaccine are built by genetic manipulation but now science has taken a further step and is moving towards the manipulation of our DNA, the Russian vaccine that, I absolutely do not defend, but I note that it is a normal vaccine and does not present a DNA manipulation at least for what they declare and I hope it is the truth.

What "witnesses in Africa" are you talking about? If you're talking about the various conspiracy theories about "Gates vaccines" (though the Gates Foundation doesn't make vaccines) being unapproved, or being used to sterilize people, or causing deaths, in Africa those are all baseless nonsense and completely untrue. See link below.

Fact check Bill Gates vaccines

I'm not sure what you think is going on with some of the CoVid-19 vaccines but none of them are altering the human genome. Some are designed to induce cells in human bodies to produce copies of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein so that the the immune system will learn to recognise and combat them but that does not alter a person's underlying DNA structure. After having received one of these vaccines, a person's cellular DNA will not be altered. 

Here's an extract from an article explaining this (with a link to the full article below the quote):

“The DNA [in DNA vaccines] does not integrate into the cell nucleus so this isn’t genetic modification - if the cells divide they will only include your natural DNA. But this approach is incredibly promising for COVID because it can be scaled up very quickly, and is very versatile - it is easy to synthetically produce DNA sequences that match the required bits of viral genetic code.”

False claim: CoVid-19 vaccine modifies human DNA

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ICELANDMAN said:

I suggest that you  be quiet because you are factually incorrect in respect to the vaccine and are not only posting incorrect statements, but making idiotic unfounded allegations about the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

The Russian vaccine was a joint initiative of the Russian military associated Gamaleya Research Institute and the Russian ministry of defense. It is a live virus vaccine. Live virus vaccines are some of the  most likely to provoke an adverse reaction. The live virus has been modified to include the needed DNA that will be injected into cells.  This foreign DNA will encode the antigens necessary for an immune response. Even the Russians will not use this "vaccine" on  those under the age of 18 or older than 60. Guess you missed that.  

The Gates foundation has been a  critical funder of  malaria and dengue prevention  projects in SE Asia including Thailand.

On 8/18/2020 at 5:21 AM, Rancid said:

I would expect that even if the Russian vaccine proves relatively effective with minimal side effects it will never be used by western nations. Too much money to be spun into Big pharma at stake, not to mention the substantial kickbacks that will later flow. 

How does that work when Oxford Uni/Astra Zeneca are making and providing their vaccine for cost price, e.g zero profit. I believe they are only charging $3 a dose. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Patts said:

How does that work when Oxford Uni/Astra Zeneca are making and providing their vaccine for cost price, e.g zero profit. I believe they are only charging $3 a dose. 

It causes the person who has an  anti vaccine agenda to sputter and stutter and to move on to another thread spreading innuendo, and false information.

It is interesting to watch the trolls who come to disprove the reality and make the lies appear as true Pravda like truths and glorify the Fondation of Bill Gates & Melinda Gates as saviors of mankind.

For the Russian vaccine or other vaccines now the mass media are reporting that they will not be effective only at 50% therefore I believe that they are really useless and the damage that is run by taking them is absolutely to be avoided.

Edited by ICELANDMAN