Decent western breakfast in Udon

Kenny202

Fuzzy kens has been shut forever hasnt it? Irish clock gone right off the boil. I reckon brick house hands down IMO. You will pay for that quality though. Or the old hotel buffet as others have stated but I've never enjoyed the <deleted> buffet breakfast that is generally served around the joint.

Edited by starky
  • Like 1

On 8/18/2020 at 5:13 AM, starky said:

Fuzzy kens has been shut forever hasnt it? Irish clock gone right off the boil. I reckon brick house hands down IMO. You will pay for that quality though. Or the old hotel buffet as others have stated but I've never enjoyed the <deleted> buffet breakfast that is generally served around the joint.

FK's has not closed but moved 3 times since it was opposite Central. Ken's jumped ship to Cambodia but it's now run well on a very small scale by his charming lady.

Edited by SunsetT
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Brick House is the best in the Soi or if you want a buffet style eat all you can The Pannerai will sort you out. 250 baht I think it is now. 

I would have to agree with the Brick house being best in the street, we eat there regular, good brekkie. 

We stayed at the Pannerai before moving up here 7 years ago, I was happy to walk to the Irish clock and pay for breakfast such was the quality of the offerings at Pannerai, it must have improved, in all honestly it couldn't get much worse IMO.

Pannarai was good when it first opened. Brickhouse for me although I believe the Sports Bar opposite has great grub; certainly their burgers are. One thing though, there’s a French guy named Johnny that wanders around helping himself to your fries and bacon, apparently that’s what they do in Quebec. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Patriot said:

The best breakfast nationwide is a 7-11 Ham and Cheese toasted sandwich washed down with a cup of 3in1 coffee; cant beat it. (For under 50 baht aswell!!)

The ham and cheese toasted sandwich could have been actually factory made up to 8 days ago but certainly it was 3 days at the minimum as per 7-11 fresh .... and the 3 in 1 coffee contains copious amounts of sugar and tastes horribly sweet.  So i guess it should be under 50 baht.  overall  ????

• Like 1

On 8/18/2020 at 11:13 AM, starky said:

Ah , Fuzzy Kens, those were the days .

Wont be seeing  him , in  Udon long time . Thx immi .

That said , i have not yet tried , his brekky in  PP..

Brown sauce , free...?? .  555

Edited by elliss