Cat Placenta For Good Luck

raro

Our cat had kitten the other week.

Now our maid insisted on sun-drying one of the placentas because they bring good luck. Needless to say that Mrs. raro was convinced immediately and so the sun dried placenta ended up in the glove compartment of the car.

Yesterday morning I backed up to make a U-turn and crashed with a power pole...the right tail light is broken.

Is the glove compartment the wrong place to store sun-dried cat placentas? Is there something wrong with the placenta? Anything we might have forgotten?

Please advise, thanks!

raro

Now our maid insisted on sun-drying one of the placentas because they bring good luck. Needless to say that Mrs. raro was convinced immediately and so the sun dried placenta ended up in the glove compartment of the car.

Yesterday morning I backed up to make a U-turn and crashed with a power pole...the right tail light is broken.

Is the glove compartment the wrong place to store sun-dried cat placentas? Is there something wrong with the placenta? Anything we might have forgotten?

Please advise, thanks!

raro

David beckham ate one of his kids, .seems to have had a lot of luck dosent he ! Edited by mikethevigoman

Now our maid insisted on sun-drying one of the placentas because they bring good luck. Needless to say that Mrs. raro was convinced immediately (needless to say that Mr. Raro is convinced even more quickly) and so the sun dried placenta ended up in the glove compartment of the car.

How much educated your maid is? Does she have any recognized skills? Seems like when it comes to such activities, people seem to believe in this without giving it a proper thought :o

Is the glove compartment the wrong place to store sun-dried cat placentas? Is there something wrong with the placenta? Anything we might have forgotten? You forget to wear glasses or maybe you think that now u r a superman with this shi*te placenta

Please advise, thanks!

If I were you, I use my brains and through it away and live my life as normal, without believing in any superstitious things.

raro

Edited by ajarnmark

Please advise, thanks!

raro

David beckham ate one of his kids, .seems to have had a lot of luck dosent he !

I know of a few familes that have done that. They were the tree-hugger types. Not sure how lucky they were. Perhaps it is just feline placenta.

hmmmm.....superstition....I also thought about that in the beginning...but then again, our maid has a bachelor degree from the Sopmok Mai-Sa-aat Institute in Ubol Ratchathani and teaches advanced ironing in evening classes. She has been fighting with the cobras in the shed before and her Thai skills are excellent.

That's why I thought it is all above board...I discussed the correct placement of the placenta intensively with my wife and she decided for the glove compartement after all...

The car is a Honda Jazz if that helps...

hmmmm.....superstition....I also thought about that in the beginning...but then again, our maid has a bachelor degree from the Sopmok Mai-Sa-aat Institute in Ubol Ratchathani and teaches advanced ironing in evening classes. She has been fighting with the cobras in the shed before and her Thai skills are excellent.

That's why I thought it is all above board...I discussed the correct placement of the placenta intensively with my wife and she decided for the glove compartement after all...

The car is a Honda Jazz if that helps...

:D:o:D

You made my day

Should you not have consulted a monk to find out what day is the best day to place the placenta in the glove compartment? Also have you had the car/glove compartment blessed? It may be worthwhile considering constructing a small spirit house within the compartment also....

Indeed, the other placentas were eaten by the mother. You think the cat has put a spell on the placenta? Shall I contact an exorcist?

No an exorcist works only in the movies. I think the problem is that you put it in the glove compartment.

The thing can't see where your going. Put it on your dashboard facing forward if that's where your going, and turn it around when you're driving backwards.

Give it a try, preferably under the same conditions, same place, same speed, and if You hit that pole again, then my suggestion doesn't work either, but then again you know already 2 things that don't work.

Hope to have helped.

Cheers

onzestan

When I saw the topic heading I thought it was pancreas. I was about to comment that that particular one never brought the cat much luck did it?

Did you check the colour of the kitten? You may be crossing the path of the placenta of a black cat every time you get in the car.

Dear Onzestan,

thanks a lot for your valuable input!

As you mention it, in the beginning the placenta was indeed placed on the dashboard. I should mention that it is kept in that plastic box you get from the gold shop when you buy jewelleries in Thailand. To prevent damage to the placenta, the plastic box is filled with white cotton.

Anyways, at each and every turn that placenta was moving across the dashboard which became quite irritating while driving. It also led to dangerous situations when I had to pick it up once under the break pedal while driving at ridiculous speed.

Superglue? But then I cannot turn it around anymore when driving backwards - which is apparently a bigger problem than driving forward. Maybe a magnet glued to the dashboard and another magnet glued to the placenta box? How would magentism affect the good luck properties of the cat placenta?

Now our maid insisted on sun-drying one of the placentas because they bring good luck. Needless to say that Mrs. raro was convinced immediately (needless to say that Mr. Raro is convinced even more quickly) and so the sun dried placenta ended up in the glove compartment of the car.

How much educated your maid is? Does she have any recognized skills? Seems like when it comes to such activities, people seem to believe in this without giving it a proper thought :o

Is the glove compartment the wrong place to store sun-dried cat placentas? Is there something wrong with the placenta? Anything we might have forgotten? You forget to wear glasses or maybe you think that now u r a superman with this shi*te placenta

Please advise, thanks!

If I were you, I use my brains and through it away and live my life as normal, without believing in any superstitious things.

raro

IWAS SELLING CARS IN ENGLAND A WOMAN RANG UP AND SAID " I AM MADAME ROSALEE FROM EXETER,FORTUNE TELLER, YOU HAVE A TR7 FOR SALE, PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT ITS LIKE ? "..I SAID, " WELL I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL ME THAT ' MY PARTNER GRAHAM NEARLY P@SSED HIMSELF../ SHE CAME DOWN AND BOUGHT THE CAR, STRANGE ,...

Please advise, thanks!

raro

Our cat swollowed a ball of wool, later gave birth to mittens !

Dear Onzestan,

thanks a lot for your valuable input!

As you mention it, in the beginning the placenta was indeed placed on the dashboard. I should mention that it is kept in that plastic box you get from the gold shop when you buy jewelleries in Thailand. To prevent damage to the placenta, the plastic box is filled with white cotton.

Anyways, at each and every turn that placenta was moving across the dashboard which became quite irritating while driving. It also led to dangerous situations when I had to pick it up once under the break pedal while driving at ridiculous speed.

Superglue? But then I cannot turn it around anymore when driving backwards - which is apparently a bigger problem than driving forward. Maybe a magnet glued to the dashboard and another magnet glued to the placenta box? How would magentism affect the good luck properties of the cat placenta?

Dear Raro,

To tell you the truth I don't know much about magnetism, I only know that animal magnetism is a force to be reckoned with. Anyway to be sure about that you better ask an indian guru , it seems they know a lot about this subject.

Having said that, have you tried this double sided sticky tape? Easier to remove if it shouldn't work although I see no reason why this would be the case.

Also I would be careful driving at ridiculous speeds, even when your not groping for a sundried cat placenta under your brake.

Better still, stop making backward U-turns because obviously that's an area where the charm doesn't work properly.

Anyway Sir, I commend you for not giving up, to many people stop trying much to easily.

Goodluck again

onzestan

I wanted to take a picture, but the placenta is GONE!!

Called the wife, and yes, she took it yesterday with her to Isaan. She confirmed, though that it was still in the car during the accident.

Further, she will not allow me whatsoever to take a picture, was something about black magic and haveyouseen.

Now there's another problem emerging. The placenta is from one out of three black kitten from the litter. They are all equally cute - but also very equal looking. Now the mother has decided to take two of the black kitten away. Christ knows where they are. One black kitten and the orange one are still in the box. The mother also didn't show up yet tonight. The mother does this regularly, two days ago we found one black kitten in my record collection and this morning I saw her also carrying a kitten from outside back into the box. The ktten are definatley to young to run away, so it must be the mother that moves them around.

Anyways...the black kitten that we've got the placenta from has to stay with the house. Otherwise the whole thing won't work. Now how can I tell whether the black kitten that is still here - but for a while no abandoned by the mother - is the right one...

Life ain't easy!

To tell you the truth I don't know much about magnetism, I only know that animal magnetism is a force to be reckoned with. Anyway to be sure about that you better ask an indian guru , it seems they know a lot about this subject.

Asking an Indian guru will only leave you mystified.

Sorry I have come late to this subject but I have only now had a chance to discuss it with my lady friend, who is a foremost authority in these matters. Her opinion is that you have been badly advised and, after listening to her explanation, I am inclined to agree.

Everybody knows that some days of the week are more auspicious than others. Well, on the same principle, it all depends on what day of the month the kitten was born – if on an even day, the sun-dried placenta will be efficacious on all even days but not on odd days (or vice versa).

I note that your accident was on the 25th., an odd day. Clearly, as you have not mentioned having had any more mishaps, it has given you full protection on even days. The fact that you have not pranged anything on any other odd day is simply a matter of sheer good luck for which you should be very thankful.

It all stands to reason, doesn’t it?

A couple of years ago I drove all the way down from Nong Khai to Jomtien through awful weather and horrendous traffic. I was elated when we arrive safely and hinted to the lady that a few complimentary words about my driving skills and the fact that I had got us home safely would not go amiss. She smiled knowingly, reached into the glove compartment and brought out a box containing a small selection of amulets from her expensive collection.

“Nothing to do with you”, she said, “you only drive car. We OK because these take care of us.”

We really understand so little.

So my advice would be to procure a sun-dried placenta from a kitten born on an odd day. I imagine it would be best to keep the two, suitably labelled to avoid confusion, in separate boxes and only bring them into the car, one at a time, on the appropriate days.

I think you should have the placenta blessed by a monk, this will garantee success!

Make sure that he puts some gold leaf on it too. Then rub lottery tickets over the whole caboodle and you will undoubtedly get something for nothing.

Yo raro,

You have been completely misinformed about the placenta issue.

What you and your partner should have done is eat the placenta right after your cat gave birth and in front of her.

In this way the powers come inside you and stay with you.

You can still do it by eating the sun dried one but powers will be a bit less.

Just Google on eating placenta and power

:o