Elite and Non O retirement purposes still not permited

I see the Royal Thai Embassy London has anounced the September repat flights and Elite visa holders and people with Non O extensions for retirement purposes are still not permitted to apply for a COE.

• Like 2

"Greetings from Thailand Elite Member Contact Center"

In response to your email, we are deeply sorry to inform you that Thailand Elite Members who are now allowed to come back to Thailand are those who already affixed Thailand Elite Visa in the passport. 

I don't see any reason to buy the Elite Visa now, I hope I can get a refund, I paid back in June and still can't enter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, David Bond said:

"Greetings from Thailand Elite Member Contact Center"

In response to your email, we are deeply sorry to inform you that Thailand Elite Members who are now allowed to come back to Thailand are those who already affixed Thailand Elite Visa in the passport. 

I don't see any reason to buy the Elite Visa now, I hope I can get a refund, I paid back in June and still can't enter.

If you paid in June, no refund. Did you pay by credit card? You could try a chargeback.

They do have a promotion however that gives you extra 6 months on top of the 5 years if you paid by September 30th.

Nevertheless, buying a TE Membership from abroad without knowing any details regarding future admittance was an extremely negligent idea IMHO. No way I'd have done that.