Cheapest Thai Insurance to cover Covid 19 minimums

I am happy to stay with my exisiting travel insurance but regretably they will not provide Covid 19 coverage.

I am hoping conditions will be favourable for a December 2020/January 2021 return to Thailand but expect the letter 

stating  $100,000 US minimum  for Covid 19 will need to be produced  .  Is there an insurance company offering a

cheap policy with Covid coverage but not realy expecting people to claim against the policy just providing the necessary

letter for a fee . 

I expect a cheap policy to have a silly deductible and that is fine . I expect this to be an annual requirement so the

company should allow renewable  coverage between 60 and 70 years of age .

Pacific Cross is offering what I want but for around 60000 baht with a 40000 baht deductible is more than I want to

spend .

Any suggestions ( for insurance ) ?

• Sad 1

I have no idea I'm desperate to get back but not at any price expect to pay about $200,000 for $100,000 cover with this covid gouging opportunity and Thai logic as the snouts hit the troughs or just wait until the inevitable pop when it's found they have priced themselves out and no one is falling for their scam it won't be long  ???? 

5 hours ago, sas_cars said:

Google safety wings travel insurance, comes with COVID Cover. Costing around USD 50 for a month's coverage

Thanks . I contacted them and all is in order with a good price . Now we just need the green light to return home . Cheers

12 minutes ago, rimmae2 said:

Currently as per requirements in ghe country that I returned from Insurance has to be valid for 1 year.

Safety wings is valid for one year but charges on a monthly basis so you can cancel before the 12 month point .