6 Week Stay In Bangkok

M&M

Hi all,

Will be back in the big Mango from mid June to the end of July.....

Looking 4 a hotel or appartment that will do a monthly rate as opposed to paying per nite.

Best offer I've had so far in a quite decent place is 18 000 for a month - but I would like to try to spend a little less if possible.

having lived in BKK for 5 years in the past that sounds like a lot for a month just in a studio room!

Any advice appreciated.

M&M

Hi all,

Looking 4 a hotel or appartment that will do a monthly rate as opposed to paying per nite.

Best offer I've had so far in a quite decent place is 18 000 for a month - but I would like to try to spend a little less if possible.

having lived in BKK for 5 years in the past that sounds like a lot for a month just in a studio room!

Any advice appreciated.

M&M

I got a good deal about five years ago at VP Tower (off Rang Nam, near the Victory Monument). Serviced, decent Vietnamese resataurant downstairs that delivers to your room, swimming pool, a couple of great restaurants on Rang Nam and a Skytrain station round the corner. No idea of current prices, etc., but I found it easily enough (along with many similar places) using Google. At the time the daily rate (they charged by the week, minimum one month) was not that much higher than a sh*t hole on KSR.

Dear Sir,

If you prefer the Cheangwattana Location I have a Condominium for you.

If you are interested please do response to my mail as: [email protected].

Thank you and best regards,

Jackson Ng

................................................................................

Hi all,

Any advice appreciated.

M&M

There are some deals to be had out in On Nut.If you find a place reasonably close to the skytrain stop there the distance from BKK is worth it for the price ( 10 ish minutes down to siam or somewhere - do remember the BTS stops at midnight and starts at 5:30am or 6). There are motorcycles running up and down the streets non stop for just a few baht to get you to your door if you don't want to walk.

I'm paying 6k / month

Guess we would need to know your minimum requirements as far as location/apartment size/amenities etc to make a more useful suggestion.