Dave,a poor down and out, had'nt had sex for such a long time that he was starting to despair, he was that desperate he decided that the time had come where he would have to come right out and proposition someone.

Unfortunately Dave only had a couple of pounds on him and he was no oil painting, he therefore decided that the best thing to do, would be to visit the local red light district and hope he could meet someone who might understand his predicament and take pity on him!

He tried it on with half a dozen girls, however when he told them the financial position they just laughed and told him to **** off. Right he thought, one last go, however this time I'll pick an old boiler!

Eventually he found a right dragon who when propositioned, questioned his finances and said that he must have more than that. Dave then said that he only had two pounds to his name and that the only thing of value he had was his old training shoes, "ok then, I'll do it, but I'm not putting any effort into it, not for two pounds and a pair of old trainers" she replied. At this Dave became excited and a little aroused, however he managed to contain himself untill he got back to her room.

When he eventually got down to business, he thought to himself this is absolutely great, however after a couple of minutes he felt a little let down as there was no movement from his partner! and he thought that it should be better than it was, when all of a sudden the old dragon burst into life, she had her legs around his neck and was moving about all over the place! Wow, this is fantastic he thought, this is so nice I could be in heaven, he said to himself, the chemical reaction in his brain was just incredible, this woman, although well passed her prime could still teach a young boy one or two tricks he thought.

Eventually, all good things must come (no pun intended) to an end and Dave lay back and lit up a cig. "That was just fantastic" he said to the woman and then went on to thank her for putting in such a good performance. "What do you mean a performance, I was just trying the trainers on you stupid <deleted>" she replied.