Pattaya From The 60's And 70's

tt61

That brings back such fond memories. Was there in the '60s on a R&R from another close by asian paradise. surprised I still have memories since was usually blasted. But, alas, now am an old geiser and rarely get blasted, well maybe once in a while :-)

It really shows how unregulated development is ruining Thailand. Not content with Pattaya this is still be allowed to happen in every beauty spot in Thailand

Would like to agree with you but if I do the guys (you know who you are) will jump in and call me a Pattaya Basher.

But wouldn't it be great if City Hall would buy up some open spaces - or make open spaces - and build some beautiful parks?

It really shows how unregulated development is ruining Thailand. Not content with Pattaya this is still be allowed to happen in every beauty spot in Thailand

Would like to agree with you but if I do the guys (you know who you are) will jump in and call me a Pattaya Basher.

But wouldn't it be great if City Hall would buy up some open spaces - or make open spaces - and build some beautiful parks?

Unfortunately they've spent the last 4 years filling in the remaining gaps in Pattaya. I don't object to Pattaya at all, what I do object to is the repetition of this kind of development time and time again wherever the is a decent beach or island it is quickly covered with a sea of cement.