Where can I buy Inulin (probiotics) in BKK?

DUS

Hi,

After a recent health checkup, it was recommended that (amongst other things) I should consume Inulin on a daily basis. 

I went to a few local pharmacies but most were not familiar with it ay a prebiotic at all whilst others seemed to have heard of it but didn’t sell it. You can find a lot of offers online but I hesitate to order something like medication or food supplements on lazada and other such market places. Some of the websites I visited were from companies abroad but the reviews I found about them were most discouraging, to say the least.

Now, I understand it’s a long shot but I wondered if anyone of you might know of a shop here in BKK that sells Inulin. Would be great!

Cheers,

DUS

PS: Only after posting, I realised that in the header, the autocorrection had changed prebiotic to probiotic. Sorry, prebiotic would have been correct.

Edited by DUS

Thanks for all your replies.

I am surprised about so many of you mentioning/recommending lazada, shopee etc. Aren’t you worried at all about the origin/quality of those products? I mean, I regularly shop on these sites for whatever „hardware products“ but never for „medical“ products that I would actually consume. I had always considered that to be way too risky. Hmmm, maybe I have to think about it again. 

Thanks again!!! You’re great! ????????

Edited by DUS

13 minutes ago, DUS said:

Thanks for all your replies.

I am surprised about so many of you mentioning/recommending lazada, shopee etc. Aren’t you worried at all about the origin/quality of those products? I mean, I regularly shop on these sites for whatever „hardware products“ but never for „medical“ products that I would actually consume. I had always considered that to be way too risky. Hmmm, maybe I have to think about it again. 

Thanks again!!! You’re great! ????????

So from from shopee I've purchased Psyllium husk, Inulin, Whey protein, Almond flour, almond extract, and a bunch of other things. Never had any issues and product quality has been superb. Be sure to buy from reputable store and just make sure the product has been review several times by others and you're good. 

• Thanks 1