90 Day Report at MTT Today

Fairynuff

Arrived at around 10.30, and found it quite easily. There were staff there to guide you exactly where to go. It wasn’t very busy. The only requirement was the TM47, no copies of anything, no photos and no TM30.

Process was quick and easy. Only notable for the extremely aggressive and impolite female IO at the Elite fast track desk. another IO however I noticed being helpful with a couple. Luck of the draw I guess.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Incredible how all the nasty ones seem to be female ie the dragon lady at counter six Jomtien and her twin at counter nine. Not forgetting the one at Don Muang immigration. I only had a few female bosses, but I struggled to get on with any of them. Seems like most of them can't resist the backside out of it when given a bit of power. Right, where's my tin hat?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, jesimps said:

Incredible how all the nasty ones seem to be female ie the dragon lady at counter six Jomtien and her twin at counter nine. Not forgetting the one at Don Muang immigration. I only had a few female bosses, but I struggled to get on with any of them. Seems like most of them can't resist the backside out of it when given a bit of power. Right, where's my tin hat?

Samut Prakarn, you cannot miss or avoid her, she checks initial paper for everybody

deny you with a smile, ask you to go back to your country, even you take care 24/7/365 of your child as ex is nowhere to be seen or not even available on the phone (even for own child)

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

5 immigration officers man the desk at my local IO, 3 are women, 2 male. All 3 women laugh & joke and have a normal day.

The only female officer at Jomtien Immigration that smiles once in a while, works (at the moment anyway) behind desk 10 = TM30 reporting.  

• Like 1