Mystery new developments on main road Kamala II

Shot

Just over a year ago, they cleared the lot between Sunprime and the main road in Kamala, just south of the Friday Market. They're back, have cleared again, and now a few guys marking the area with stakes. 

As I mentioned in the original thread, "I heard rumor today from a questionable source it's (the clear cut area between Sunprime and the main road) going to be Tesco Lotus similar in size the to the one in Bang Tao with other services, like McDs, Pizza Co., Bank, coffee shop, plenty of parking. I hope so, BigC Kamala sucks the big D."

What do you think it will be? What do you hope it will be? Your thoughts? Your dreams?

BTW, I'm bored out of my mind.

I would have quoted from member ChasingTheSuns' original thread (below), but it has been 'Archived'

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1118404-mystery-new-developments-on-main-road-kamala/?do=findComment&comment=14481773

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Roel said:

An optician, a 7-eleven and a Nepali tailor would be high on my list.

I like your thinking, an 'all-in-one'. Get your eyes fixed, see what you're buying, and be well dressed at the same time. 

'services, like McDs, Pizza Co., Bank, coffee shop, plenty of parking. I hope so, BigC Kamala sucks the big D."

I hope not- the last thing I want to see is Kamala becoming another 'Little America'. You only have to drive 10km either way to enjoy all that carp. Although I agree that Big C sucks Supercheap and a trip out to Makro on occasion suit me.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

'services, like McDs, Pizza Co., Bank, coffee shop, plenty of parking. I hope so, BigC Kamala sucks the big D."

I hope not- the last thing I want to see is Kamala becoming another 'Little America'. You only have to drive 10km either way to enjoy all that carp. Although I agree that Big C sucks Supercheap and a trip out to Makro on occasion suit me.

I wouldn't call it a 'Little America', but perhaps a 'Little Anywhere.' these days.

Yes, a proper grocery would really be nice. The stink at BigC is nearly impossible to navigate, even six isles away.