Mariah Carey recalls infamous time Ellen DeGeneres forced her to reveal a pregnancy she later miscarried

snoop1130

Mariah Carey recalls infamous time Ellen DeGeneres forced her to reveal a pregnancy she later miscarried

By JOSH MILTON

ellen-3-1024x616.jpg

Mariah Carey (L) broke her silence in a recent interview about her time on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. (Getty)

Mariah Carey breaks silence on infamous Ellen DeGeneres interview when she was pushed into revealing pregnancy she later miscarried.

Carey, 50, told Vulture that her time on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, in which DeGeneres pressured her to sip champagne to “toast not being pregnant”, as “extremely uncomfortable”.

“I wasn’t ready to tell anyone because I had had a miscarriage,” the singer said. “I don’t want to throw anyone that’s already being thrown under any proverbial bus, but I didn’t enjoy that moment.”

DeGeneres, the 62-year-old powerhouse of WarnerBros Media, has taken several drubbings in the last year. 

Full Story: https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/08/31/mariah-carey-ellen-degeneres-show-interview-pregnancy-champagne-miscarriage/