I Have Too Much Money!

DirkGently

I have an Australian friend in town who is proving that Ozzys will bet on two flys on a wall.

I understand there are two horse racing venues here in Bangkok. I am told that they use a different one each Sunday. Does anybody know which venue is going to be used on Sunday the 29th of April?

I feel a need to throw good money down the drain.

I have an Australian friend in town who is proving that Ozzys will bet on two flys on a wall.

I understand there are two horse racing venues here in Bangkok. I am told that they use a different one each Sunday. Does anybody know which venue is going to be used on Sunday the 29th of April?

JUST THROW IT MY WAY ! All donations gratefully received, no matter how large....................

JUST THROW IT MY WAY ! All donations gratefully received, no matter how large....................

You stole my idea...should wake up earlier in the morning :o

You want to throw away money on horse racing - come to Singapore.

Wednesday nights - Hong Kong and South Africa races (simultaneously live telecasts on 2 channels)

Friday nights - Singapore races

Saturday afternoons - Malaysia and Perth races (live telecasts)

Sunday afternoons - Malaysia and Hong Kong races (live telecasts)

In no time, all your money will be gone!