multi entry non 'o' enter before date 14,1 2021

Hi, i am uk state pensioner,in country with civil wife on m.e.non 'o'enter before date 14.01.21. my question,

originally came here as uk state pensioner on non 'o' 90 day tourist visa,after doing runs to Savanakhett for 3 years advised to change to m.e. which i did and still do. Now when January comes around and my last permitted entry,what are my options. I am 73,no funds apart from my state pension,so visa on grounds of marriage are out. hoping that Ubon Joe might take up this question.Thanks in Advance

You could apply for a one year extension of stay based upon retirement. You would need 800k baht in a Thai bank for 2 months or proof of 65k baht income or a combination of the 2 totaling 800k baht.

If the borders are open you could apply for a another multiple entry non-o visa after you get the last 90 day entry from you visa.

If you were legally married to a Thai you would need 400k baht in the bank or proof of 40k baht income.

I am 73,no funds apart from my state pension,so visa on grounds of marriage are out. 

Pretty much answered your own post.

There is no social security or assistance given to farang living in Thailand. 

Ubonjoe might know of an option. 

Currently with borders closed even simple border bounce is out.

Without money you have no options.