90 day report due today, the online application is still in process - do I go to the imm office?

30 minutes ago, kralledr said:

Mine is always approved on the spot, online, why for you it takes so long?

Same here. Maybe something to do with one's immigration office (mine is Rayong), and the OP has the misfortune to have to deal with a rogue office when it comes to timely online 90-day report approvals.

1 hour ago, FarangFB said:

Maybe because I did on a holiday?

Just see that we posted at the same time. I think they did not work. But even if there are no holidays it might not get answered immediately. Mine took 3 days last time. And I did not receive an email. Had to check on their site. 

FaranfgFB, I think you got lucky due to the amnesty as normally, unless the rules have changed, you can only do it online 14-7 days before it is due. Under the normal rules you left it too late. Now you have your next renewal date mark 14 days before on your phone calendar, that is the first day you can renew online. then mark 7 days before the due date, this is the last day you can renew online.

22 minutes ago, YorkshireTyke said:

FaranfgFB, I think you got lucky due to the amnesty as normally, unless the rules have changed, you can only do it online 14-7 days before it is due. Under the normal rules you left it too late.

That was changed earlier this year. It is now 15 days before to the day your report is due. From the terms and conditions for the online reporting site. 

"Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days until the due date of notification. ( see example )"

On 9/8/2020 at 2:54 PM, Oldie said:

Just see that we posted at the same time. I think they did not work. But even if there are no holidays it might not get answered immediately. Mine took 3 days last time. And I did not receive an email. Had to check on their site. 

Mine took 2 days last time and I got an email saying it was approved.