Praise for English boxer feeding the stray dogs in Krabi

webfact

1 hour ago, dorayme said:

Good idea. People seem to think it is OK to feed strays in someone else's neighborhood where they create problems for the residents. If they want to feed them they should take them home.

Yep, the sad thing is that the government and the news as well as the social media community take this guy to heaven.

Tell me! How do you fight stupidity?

Edited by Matzzon
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

A lot of the negative comments from people seem to have the same mentality and intellect of trump supporters...narrow mindedness 

Good for him for improving his local surroundings...A for his effort and F for the “do nothing” continual complainers 

nonsense .... he's doing more harm than good. He's encouraging stupid thai's to think it's a good act to feed stray soi dogs.  They are pests.

• Like 1

Another UK guy with invisible helmet. 

Some members like to say farang sensible always use helmet?

CDCDDC4C-B559-427D-B812-A021EA96EA48.jpeg.f289cdb8357b79fac945a5f369869020.jpeg

I think the dog not like farang food..

Thankyou Michael.

7442B0E3-922B-4E73-8163-F35563034E50.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 9/9/2020 at 2:09 AM, RichardColeman said:

Sorry, but if the guy feeds them then he should take legal responsibility for every single person they bite , along with all their medical bills. 

It is unlikely that socialized, healthy dogs will bite.

Typically, dogs bite when frightened, or sick or stressed. Humans have a bad habit of tormenting animals and then wondering why the animals react.

The benefit of maintaining  a local neutered and vaccinated dog population in areas where there are feral  dog populations is that the socialized  groups keep the feral dogs out and prevent an increase in the feral dog population  for the  area.

On 9/10/2020 at 12:45 AM, krabi local said:

And a little girl was chased and attacked by a pack of dogs on the beach on Monday.

She was bitten but the dogs were scared off by some locals.

Poor kid was terrified.

it's all about posing and exclaiming 'look at me, I'm a hero' while doing absolutely squat in aiding the country of which he's a guest - maybe he forgot to duck a few too many times..