No 90-day confirmation

My 90-day report was due on August 26. I mailed it registered post, including my paperwork & a stamped, self-addressed envelope.

As of today, Sept 9, I have not received a confirmation slip. 1111 helpful IO tells me "Covid, very busy". No, they cannot look me up in their computers by name, DOB, country, passport number, Thailand Post tracking number or any other fool thing. No idea who the "Natcha" was who signed for my mail.

Last time, the slip arrived promptly. Helpful IO said my register receipt was good enough and I should mail another report 15 days before the 90 day expiry after August 26. Otherwise, come to CW on person!

If Immigration is too busy to process 90-days, maybe they should get rid of this antediluvian paperwork. Or get it in a computer somewhere!

Edited by unblocktheplanet

It is on a computer for most people once they have done once.  Are you forced to use mail due to arrival many years ago?  But I would not worry yet - you are supposed to wait 30 days from due date before taking action and my mail report (not accepted due one not done during amnesty) took 4 weeks to be returned.