Renewing Visa/Work Permit While in Quarantine

Hello!

I have a peculiar problem: I finally got on a repatriation flight to Bangkok, which is great. However, my work permit and visa will expire and are due to renewal while I am in alternative state quarantine. Has anyone had a similar problem? Is it possible to send someone else to the one stop service for the renewal?

Ddint they pick this up when you applied to your local embassy for the COE and all other valid documents required before they will let you travel ?

Normally you have to have the authority from the embassy before you can officially book a repaptriation flight. At least thats the proces in the UK.

Or did you simply book a repatriation flight without submitting anything to local Thai Embassy ?

3 hours ago, stretch5163 said:

Ddint they pick this up when you applied to your local embassy for the COE and all other valid documents required before they will let you travel ?

Normally you have to have the authority from the embassy before you can officially book a repaptriation flight. At least thats the proces in the UK.

Or did you simply book a repatriation flight without submitting anything to local Thai Embassy ?

It was all through the official process at the embassy and they know about the dates. 

My employer is abroad and I'm the only person working and living in Thailand. Would anyone know a company that could provide such a service?

9 minutes ago, oneirogen said:

My employer is abroad and I'm the only person working and living in Thailand. Would anyone know a company that could provide such a service?

The company needs to supply supporting documents for the application and some require signatures and company stamps on them.

I cannot see how anybody could do it without them. Does the company have an accountant that could do it,

• Like 1