How to get a COVID-19 test in the US 72 hours prior to repatriation flight?

I hope to return to Thailand in the next few weeks. My wife and son are Thai, and it looks like my application will be accepted. Details in other threads.

My main concern right now is coming up with the required COVID-19 PCR test results within 72 hours of the flight departure.

I expect to depart LAX, SFO, or possibly SEA, late this month or early next month. How did you folks get your COVID-19 test results so quickly?

If you are going to be in Southern CA 3 days prior to flight out:

https://www.myconciergemd.com/

Dr David Nazarian

310-299-8959

He is in Beverly Hills.

You make the COVID-19 appt for the RT-PCR nasal test online and the Fit to Fly appt called in to his staff.  I and a couple of other guys have used him and the PCR and fit-to-fly results were e-mailed within 24 hrs.  Was not cheap, about $550 total.  I am finishing my last day of ASQ, when I looked to get the test, I could not find anywhere in SoCal that could get test results out that fast.  Most were 4 days plus.

in the U.S. those 3 cities, are probably some of the easiest places to get tested. 

google search! but here is a link for locations in san francisco: 

https://www.sfchronicle.com/projects/2020/map-coronavirus-testing-near-me/

note: for the map to work on a browsers out of the the U.S. you will probably need to use a VPN to fake being in the US. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/15/2020 at 12:04 AM, volsfan said:

Reliant Urgent Care 24/7 hours 

5901 W Century Blvd

Los Angeles 90045

15 minute test results. 175 dollars i think. Very near the terminal building.

That price is for antigen testing which won't do you any good regarding returning to Thailand.  The PCR test required has standard 48 hour turnaround and is $195 USD, or premium prices for results in 24 hours or 8 hours.

• Like 1