Golf Offers in Hau Hin Area

JAS21

MrsJ and myself will be taking up the Government 40% discount scheme and staying at Bay Window from next Tuesday onwards for a few days. I can't play yet but might like to accompany her unless a silly price. Am interested in any promotional offers 'all in' would be best'. Sea Pines course she would wish to play at some time as she reads it's quite good.

So input from any of you Hau Hin golfers would be appreciated. 

tks

Not a HH golfer but have played there twice a year for last few years - and some friends are down there at the moment. It is "golf festival" time so most courses have a 1k green fee apart from Black Mountain and Banyan which I think are around 1850 or so gf only. Best to ring the courses direct to check all-in deals.

Sea Pines I would say is not quite at the same level as most of the courses around HH and last time I played it was a little scruffy around the edges. It has 3/4 holes bordering the sea which are great and the group I was with all enjoyed it. It is a step up from Royal and close to the centre but I think Majestic Creek/Lakeview/Springfield are in turn a step up. Purely my opinion and no idea what the current course conditions are like.

If you have not played it, BM is outstanding for the way they do everything, and pricing for food/drinks/snacks etc is probably the cheapest of all the courses.

1 hour ago, topt said:

Not a HH golfer but have played there twice a year for last few years - and some friends are down there at the moment. It is "golf festival" time so most courses have a 1k green fee apart from Black Mountain and Banyan which I think are around 1850 or so gf only. Best to ring the courses direct to check all-in deals.

Sea Pines I would say is not quite at the same level as most of the courses around HH and last time I played it was a little scruffy around the edges. It has 3/4 holes bordering the sea which are great and the group I was with all enjoyed it. It is a step up from Royal and close to the centre but I think Majestic Creek/Lakeview/Springfield are in turn a step up. Purely my opinion and no idea what the current course conditions are like.

If you have not played it, BM is outstanding for the way they do everything, and pricing for food/drinks/snacks etc is probably the cheapest of all the courses.

Thank you...I had forgotten Aug and Sept.. It is a few years since we last played the Golf Festival.

Thank you for that…in future we will see what you can offer. But Mrs J has already booked, using the government scheme, at a newish 4* hotel, pool access room with b/f for 1200thb/night, and 600thb to spend each day at the hotel!

She has decided to play Palm Hills and Sea Pines using the HH Golf Festival prices. Anyway we are also taking one of her friends which makes things more difficult …