At Least Somebody Is Buying On Samui

Tennis star buys Samui property

Property Report Thailand staff

World Tennis Association number one ranked Female player Justine Henin has selected an apartment on Koh Samui to be her holiday home in Thailand.

The Belgian recently picked up a unit in Infinity Samui, a new gated low rise luxury development on a prominent hillside position with panoramic ocean views located in the Mae Nam area of Koh Samui.

The development was recently launched by Savills in Dubai with high levels of interest received.

Commenting on her purchase, Henin said: “I am delighted to have selected Infinity Samui for my holiday home in Thailand as the design and stunning ocean views provide for a truly tropical modern environment.”

Developed by Infinity Properties, the 65-unit development is due for completion in mid-2009. It features units ranging in size from 167-406sqm with prices starting at Bt9.8 million. The first phase is located on the hilliest part of the site and contains 28 apartments and six penthouses, some with private pool; others have access to a 1,400 m2 public pool. The second phase consists of 25 spacious apartment villas and six penthouses, all with private pools nestled in a peaceful landscape of palm trees and greenery.

“The different phases will be constructed in such a way that neither the views nor the peace of the finished properties will be disturbed at any time during the construction works,” says the developer. “In fact, the first and second phase will be finished approximately at the same time. The zone in front of the project is protected from future development.”

Robert Collins, managing director of Savills (Thailand) Limited, the sole marketing agents for Infinity Samui, commented: “Justine’s interest in Koh Samui underscores the high level of demand for holiday homes in Thailand and is a positive endorsement for the development and the island.”

back|top

World Tennis Association number one ranked Female player Justine Henin has selected an apartment on Koh Samui to be her holiday home in Thailand.

The Belgian recently picked up a unit in Infinity Samui, a new gated low rise luxury development on a prominent hillside position with panoramic ocean views located in the Mae Nam area of Koh Samui.

The development was recently launched by Savills in Dubai with high levels of interest received.

Commenting on her purchase, Henin said: “I am delighted to have selected Infinity Samui for my holiday home in Thailand as the design and stunning ocean views provide for a truly tropical modern environment.”

Developed by Infinity Properties, the 65-unit development is due for completion in mid-2009. It features units ranging in size from 167-406sqm with prices starting at Bt9.8 million. The first phase is located on the hilliest part of the site and contains 28 apartments and six penthouses, some with private pool; others have access to a 1,400 m2 public pool. The second phase consists of 25 spacious apartment villas and six penthouses, all with private pools nestled in a peaceful landscape of palm trees and greenery.

“The different phases will be constructed in such a way that neither the views nor the peace of the finished properties will be disturbed at any time during the construction works,” says the developer. “In fact, the first and second phase will be finished approximately at the same time. The zone in front of the project is protected from future development.”

Robert Collins, managing director of Savills (Thailand) Limited, the sole marketing agents for Infinity Samui, commented: “Justine’s interest in Koh Samui underscores the high level of demand for holiday homes in Thailand and is a positive endorsement for the development and the island.”

back|top

We all make mistakes, there are still 6,567 units unsold....

"a new gated low rise luxury development"

I left South Africa - crime capital of the world Horay - 10 years ago because everywhere white people increasingly started living in these GATED communities. Walls all around, electric fences, attack dogs and with a single, guarded entrance. Is this the same thing now on Samui? (For Samui replace "white people" with "stinking rich people"). If you wanted to go see a friend you had to sign in and undergo checks. Really not much fun, like a prison. So why would anyone want to come to a paradisical island to live behind high walls with guards patrolling? Is the crime situation so bad already? Or is there another meaning to "gated community"?

Edited by Shokdee

Commenting on her purchase, Henin said: "I am delighted to have selected Infinity Samui for my holiday home in Thailand as the design and stunning ocean views provide for a truly tropical modern environment."

"The different phases will be constructed in such a way that neither the views nor the peace of the finished properties will be disturbed at any time during the construction works," says the developer. "In fact, the first and second phase will be finished approximately at the same time. The zone in front of the project is protected from future development."

Robert Collins, managing director of Savills (Thailand) Limited, the sole marketing agents for Infinity Samui, commented: "Justine's interest in Koh Samui underscores the high level of demand for holiday homes in Thailand and is a positive endorsement for the development and the island."

back|top

GREAT PR WORK TO TRY AND SELL OTHERS ID SAY :o

Did anyone read the Bangkok Post and Nation of 11/12 April?

Samui market in dire straits - Bangkok Post: 12 April 2007

.... The property market on Koh Samui is facing so many problems that some developers may dump their projects and offer them wholesale in overseas markets...

Foreign developers on Samui suspend work - The Nation: 11 April 2007

... Property developers from the UK and Scandinavia have announced the sale of nearly Bt6 billion worth of their projects on Koh Samui ....

That is not a typo, 6 BILLION baht worth of developments suspended! Expect the PR campaign to step up a lot more gears.

Edited by Shokdee

Did anyone read the Bangkok Post and Nation of 11/12 April?

Samui market in dire straits - Bangkok Post: 12 April 2007

.... The property market on Koh Samui is facing so many problems that some developers may dump their projects and offer them wholesale in overseas markets...

Foreign developers on Samui suspend work - The Nation: 11 April 2007

... Property developers from the UK and Scandinavia have announced the sale of nearly Bt6 billion worth of their projects on Koh Samui ....

That is not a typo, 6 BILLION baht worth of developments suspended! Expect the PR campaign to step up a lot more gears.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=115864

this is my fav bit:

how the <deleted> do you build next door without making a noise? a 5' thick lead wall!!

steve

back|top

MORE PR. for develoment Co.'s here!

Please explain why you repost the entire post above you, Samui Coconut. I can't imagine what you must be thinking.

Most people on this forum seem to be computer retards that dont understand how the quete system should work.

Please explain why you repost the entire post above you, Samui Coconut. I can't imagine what you must be thinking.

Most people on this forum seem to be computer retards that dont understand how the quete system should work.

No need to insult other people in this forum as well, it's enough if you insult me.

Such high profile topic relevant comments are always welcome...... :o

Does that include spelling!

• 1 year later...
Will it ever get built!? That's the real question!

well it is nearly completed now :D

i think one of the only developments promoted in the last 2 years in Samui that actually happened :D

maybe I'm looking at the wrong place but looks like it's got a fair way to go yet to completion.

They also have the worlds most annoying website :o

Does anyone seriously think she actually said that? Sounds pure press release to me.

Marke Wolfe if you have nothing constructive to say about this topic then I suggest that you refrain from posting.

You mean like your own remark above?

And the name is Mark.

Does anyone seriously think she actually said that? Sounds pure press release to me.

Marke Wolfe if you have nothing constructive to say about this topic then I suggest that you refrain from posting.

You mean like your own remark above?

And the name is Mark.

Are you seriously responding to a post made two years ago?

As for the rest, discussion of individual moderation cases is not allowed. You have questions, take it to PM but please do not post in the forum.