Money Exchange Phuket

Petekiwi

Hello,

I've noticed many money exchanges are closed.

There's zero open in Central.

I saw one open in Chalong when I visited but they were not giving good rates.

Does anyone know a money exchange open with good rates?

I'm Thalang near the Heroine Monument.

But open to travel

Many thanks ???? 

10 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Banks will be open, but yes, smaller exchanges offer normally better rates. I saw the one next to medium sized Tesco in chalong open. So from your way, past chalong circle road left just before makro.

Thanks so much ????

Try the large Tesco near Central Festival, there is a small exchange table in the northern part of Tesco building, between the gold shop, CP booth and Tesco grocery shop itself.

The exchange rate there is very good, higher than in the banks and usually better than in currency exchange cabins outside.

Edited by fdsa

On 9/22/2020 at 3:32 PM, fdsa said:

Try the large Tesco near Central Festival, there is a small exchange table in the northern part of Tesco building, between the gold shop, CP booth and Tesco grocery shop itself.

The exchange rate there is very good, higher than in the banks and usually better than in currency exchange cabins outside.

Thank you so Much ????

On 9/22/2020 at 3:41 PM, Phuketshrew said:

Superrich will give you the best rate:

https://superrichphuket.business.site/

This is not the same company as SuperRich which operates from Bangkok.  The real SuperRich has no presence on Phuket. and the imposter shop near Phuket Town gives very poor rates.  Avoid.

The best rates I've found are from Value Plus in Central (4th floor).

8 hours ago, RedCardinal said:

This is not the same company as SuperRich which operates from Bangkok.  The real SuperRich has no presence on Phuket. and the imposter shop near Phuket Town gives very poor rates.  Avoid.

The best rates I've found are from Value Plus in Central (4th floor).

To further complicate things, there are two different SuperRich companies in Bangkok. One has a green logo, and the other has an orange logo. With their HQ locations across the soi from each other near Big C at Central World, both offer about the same rates but neither is associated with the "Super Rich" in Phuket.