Western Women All Looking Alike?

chanchao

I am NOT kidding about the following:

I don't meet that many Western girls/women in Thailand, but when I do meet them I have trouble recognizing them when I (think I) see them again. This is just weird, but I honestly have trouble telling some apart, they just look all so similar to me. On TV also, there's two Western women on ESPN/Sky Sports and surely they're twins?

On the same note you sometimes get tourists from Europe/UK/USA who think that many Thai people look alike. Huh!? Thailand seems one of the most diverse countries on earth looking at all the different regional features.

Is it just me? Should I get help?

Farang girls seem to get a rough deal on most Thai-related websites and forums. Mainly from bitter grumpy divorced blokes. How can they all look the same? Skin tone; hair / eye colour; height; body shape are vastly divergent.... As opposed to say; long black hair and brown eyes? :o

I think you meen a certain shape, wich would be ROUND! :D easy to get confused.

This tired old drivel again :o

There are far too many fat, ugly western men in Thailand for them to talk too loudly about the shape of western women. Your standard of literacy may give hints as to your ease in becoming confused. :D

Note that I don't have the same problem telling Western men apart; but then I meet quite a few of those.

I think you meen a certain shape, wich would be ROUND! laugh.gif easy to get confused.

No, that's not it. And most Western women are meet are in far better shape than most Western men I meet, including the one in the mirror.

Come on guys, women are beautiful, white, black, brown, It would be wrong, and unfair to my present girlfriend, and to be honest I would not like if she did the same, but deep deep down I would like to have one in every color and shape for every day in the week. :o

Come on guys, women are beautiful, white, black, brown, It would be wrong, and unfair to my present girlfriend, and to be honest I would not like if she did the same, but deep deep down I would like to have one in every color and shape for every day in the week. :o

:D:D:D:D:bah:

:D:D:D:D:bah:

would'nt we all :bah::o;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't meet that many Western girls/women in Thailand, but when I do meet them I have trouble recognizing them when I (think I) see them again. This is just weird, but I honestly have trouble telling some apart, they just look all so similar to me. On TV also, there's two Western women on ESPN/Sky Sports and surely they're twins?

On the same note you sometimes get tourists from Europe/UK/USA who think that many Thai people look alike. Huh!? Thailand seems one of the most diverse countries on earth looking at all the different regional features.

///////////////////////////

Yes you and me both, when I first came here I thought Thai girls looked the same, brown eyes and black hair syndrone but as the years went by I realized they were all so diferent, now it is the otherway round, I see all farang women as pale large nose and that farang woman look, a friend of mine feels the same and even confused his own sister with another woman on a resent trip back to the uk.

///////////////////////////

Yes you and me both, when I first came here I thought Thai girls looked the same, brown eyes and black hair syndrone but as the years went by I realized they were all so diferent, now it is the otherway round, I see all farang women as pale large nose and that farang woman look, a friend of mine feels the same and even confused his own sister with another woman on a resent trip back to the uk.

I could never confuse my older sister with other women; she's a proper old battleaxe.

A warning to everyone - Keep the women hating bull crap off this forum please. Next stupid comment made about ANY women on this thread will be given a holiday.

Hope this is clear enough.