Motorbike wash shop

banglay

Hello All .....Looking for personal recommendation for  a Motorbike ( not scooter) wash shop ..... A good/ reputable place that know where and more importantly where not to use a  high pressure washer ...  preferred location South Pattaya to Sattahip .. but I  will travel further afield for the right place . and the price would be nice to know also   ????

Cheers,,,,  and I thank you all in advance  ????

Edited by banglay

I have seen a limited number of big bikes being washed at the Esso Garage cleaning shop, About 300 metres before the Che intersection with the 332, off Suk, left hand side as you go toward Sattahip. I get my car cleaned there each week and they are very professional.  I can't speak about their knowledge of bikes but others seem to trust them.  They are worth a chat at least. The older lady there runs the place, about 4 feet 10 inches tall, very friendly.  I nearly said you can't miss her, but you could. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

I have seen a limited number of big bikes being washed at the Esso Garage cleaning shop, About 300 metres before the Che intersection with the 332, off Suk, left hand side as you go toward Sattahip. I get my car cleaned there each week and they are very professional.  I can't speak about their knowledge of bikes but others seem to trust them.  They are worth a chat at least. The older lady there runs the place, about 4 feet 10 inches tall, very friendly.  I nearly said you can't miss her, but you could. 

out of curiosity what does the little lady charge to wash your car ? 

5 minutes ago, banglay said:

out of curiosity what does the little lady charge to wash your car ? 

150 Baht normally, inside and outside, but yesterday it was 350 Baht, as she had to get the road tar off the sills and doors. They do a very good job and she seems to have all the kit and chemical aids/polishes needed. She has an air conned lounge for you to wait, or you can go to the little coffee shop attached to the garage. 

4 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

150 Baht normally, inside and outside, but yesterday it was 350 Baht, as she had to get the road tar off the sills and doors. They do a very good job and she seems to have all the kit and chemical aids/polishes needed. She has an air conned lounge for you to wait, or you can go to the little coffee shop attached to the garage. 

Great !  only 5km from me home ... I'll give her a going ........   Thank for replying ????

2 hours ago, banglay said:

Great !  only 5km from me home ... I'll give her a going ........   Thank for replying ????

You can also try the place on Soi 81. It's on the left coming from Sukhumvit, approx. 100 metres in. You can explain what is needed to the owner.

1 hour ago, Eindhoven said:

You can also try the place on Soi 81. It's on the left coming from Sukhumvit, approx. 100 metres in. You can explain what is needed to the owner.

whereabouts is Soi 81  on the Suk ???