Property / lease transfer

Lancelot01

It is not the same for everybody, you have to go to the department of land and show tabien baan. 

someone I know bought a piece of land (nor sor 3 kor title) then built a house, then went to Department of Land for house registration, the man said the house was illegally built, this title doesn't allow to build on surface, now he got a warning they want demolish his house! Amazing, the guy who built his house is not picking up the phone.

If I am not wrong the leasee doesn't need to pay anything besides the lease contract, the owner is responsible, but probably it depends on what was agreed.

1 hour ago, A512 said:

It is not the same for everybody, you have to go to the department of land and show tabien baan. 

someone I know bought a piece of land (nor sor 3 kor title) then built a house, then went to Department of Land for house registration, the man said the house was illegally built, this title doesn't allow to build on surface, now he got a warning they want demolish his house! Amazing, the guy who built his house is not picking up the phone.

If I am not wrong the leasee doesn't need to pay anything besides the lease contract, the owner is responsible, but probably it depends on what was agreed.

Many thanks for your reply. Most useful.