Non-Imm B for teaching

Hi There,

I’m looking to apply for the Non-imm B to start teaching English in Thailand. I have the required BA degree and TEFL qualification. I have not secured employment yet and want to come back to Thailand and check out different places before deciding and then applying for a work permit. The non-imm B application states that I require a letter of approval from Thai government agencies such as the Office of the Private Education Commission of the Office of the Basic Education Commission”. However I can’t seem to get any information anywhere on how to go about obtaining this letter.

Can anyone help or offer advice. Much appreciated.

Cheers

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You will not be able to apply for a non-b visa until you have a employer here. They would obtain the required documents for you.

At this time you cannot enter the country unless you qualify for a certificate of entry.

Thanks ubonjoe. It was my understanding that the new rules allowing foreigners to enter included non-imm b visa holders.. is that not correct?

23 minutes ago, Salty57 said:

Thanks ubonjoe. It was my understanding that the new rules allowing foreigners to enter included non-imm b visa holders.. is that not correct?

If you can get the paperwork for one you may qualify for a certificate of entry. Some embassies may want a WP3 work permit application receipt to get one as well.