Need to get a motorbike key copied

stament

I have a key but it's not the master and need a copy for safety purposes as you never know I could lose or misplace the only one I have.  Is it possible to get it cut with the plastic end which opens/closes the key hole?  And if so where can I get it copied?  I'm sure the main dealer will do it but it will probably cost 3x as much.

Thanks

Don't know if he's still there, but there used to be a kiosk upstairs (near the rest rooms) that can cut keys AND replace the plastic end magnets so the entire replacement key will work correctly.

Another similar shop was next to the entry to Big C from the motorcycle parking area.

• Thanks 1

My pics are the guy outside 7-11 across from Cm culture center heading to airport mall from wulai rd-his portable shop is at the 7-11 on the front stoop....or if hes not there shoot up wulai to cm gate for

the family shop to the left of 7-11 at Cm gate+wulai rd, so the outside of the old city not on the cm market side where tesco express is.......he has his old black van parked out from he usually hides from his wife in.....he also sold me a set of lock picks......both local thai prices....this gut has more options-bigger shop

• Thanks 1