18 TV Scenes That Were So Disturbing I Still Can't Get Them Out Of My Head

snoop1130

18 TV Scenes That Were So Disturbing I Still Can't Get Them Out Of My Head

by Ben Armson

18-tv-scenes-that-were-so-disturbing-i-still-cant-2-3239-1601626197-10_dblbig.jpg

WARNING: First of all, proceed at your own peril, this list has graphic scenes that may not be suitable for everyone. This list also contains SPOILERS for some of these shows, so proceed with caution!

1. When Gary is murdered in Ozark

This is one of many disturbing scenes in Ozark and this being the first episode, it really sets a precedent of what's to come. It has a real shock factor and I personally did not see it coming at all.

Full Story: https://www.buzzfeed.com/benarmson90/here-are-some-of-the-most-disturbing-tv-scenes-of

The Blob did it for me when I was 7 years old, then a friend of mine suggested I see The Exorcist when I was 21, he said that would get rid of The Blob forever.

He was 110% correct ????

Edited by 4MyEgo

Scanners opening scene.  I just about walked out and I don't particularly consider myself squeamish.  I just wasn't expecting exploding heads.

Other than that, like 4MyEgo says, The Exorcist creeps me out to this day.  And it not the genre, it's just that particular movie.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The Exorcist wasn't a tv movie.

The heading read: 18 TV Scenes That Were So Disturbing I Still Can't Get Them Out Of My Head

TV = Television

Scenesa sequence of continuous action in a play, movie, opera, or book.

"a scene from Brando's first film"

In 1981, the film was released on video by Warner Home Video, that is when I was 21 and saw it on TV.

The above said, the exorcist was a movie and a lot of it's scenes in the movie that I watched on TV when I was 21, took the Blob another movie which was also on TV which as I previously said, disturbed me when I saw it at age 7, The Exorcist removing any memory of it.

Films were made and later released on Video, the way it worked back then was that you would either watch them at the cinema first, or wait for a video to hit the video rental store at a later date for you to rent it and watch on TV.

So your argument that it wasn't a TV movie has no relevance.

Have a nice day ????

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

The Black & White Minstrel Show. I was shocked! Shocked I say! Such racism shook my very core!

I can remember it seeming weird and incredibly boring when I was a kid. What is this show? Men with black face singing 'Oh Susannah' or 'By the light of the silvery moon' with women with parasols.