Parents of assaulted children call on attorney-general to seek protection

webfact

Parents of assaulted children call on attorney-general to seek protection

By The Nation

800_2d285f66eec64ba.jpg?v=1601882112

Parents of students who were assaulted by their teachers in Sarasas Witaed Ratchaphruek School filed a petition with the Office of the Attorney General (OAG) on Monday asking for protection.

Lawyer Ronnarong Kaewpetch, who is head of the Network of Campaigning for Justice, led the parents to the attorney general’s office, where their petition was accepted by deputy spokesman Prayut Petchkhun.

The deputy spokesman called on the prosecutors to strictly follow the case. The OAG was also scheduled to discuss the case with the Social Development and Human Security Ministry on Monday afternoon.

The case has 33 victims and 23 have taken legal action against 13 Sarasas Witaed Ratchaphruek School staff members who were captured on CCTV physically assaulting students.

Ornuma "Khru Jum" Plodprong, the first teacher who was accused of abusing students, recently filed a police complaint against a student’s parents for allegedly assaulting her.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30395637

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-10-05

QUOTE: "Ornuma "Khru Jum" Plodprong, the first teacher who was accused of abusing students, recently filed a police complaint against a student’s parents for allegedly assaulting her." Is there any foundation to this accusation I wonder?? You can be sure that Sarasas will be giving Ornuma Plodprong assistance - financial or legal or both - in any legal action against the parents such is their contempt for the complaining parents.

3 hours ago, bulmercke said:

QUOTE: "Ornuma "Khru Jum" Plodprong, the first teacher who was accused of abusing students, recently filed a police complaint against a student’s parents for allegedly assaulting her." Is there any foundation to this accusation I wonder?? You can be sure that Sarasas will be giving Ornuma Plodprong assistance - financial or legal or both - in any legal action against the parents such is their contempt for the complaining parents.

See here:

13 hours ago, bulmercke said:

Yes there is clear video evidence for the teacher being assaulted during one of the earlier meetings with parents.

She was siting down at the meeting when she was approached and struck around the head.

While I don't condone her for her actions against the children, she has the same right in court.

16 hours ago, bulmercke said:

"will be giving Ornuma Plodprong assistance - financial or legal or both" the students parents will be charged on "good school defamation"

Teachers like her are cowards and until something happens to change their ways they never change, I think a damn good kicking will usually suffice, and then, being the coward that she is, she will be chit scared to do it again.

Edited by teelac5

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 7:35 PM, bulmercke said:

You can be sure that Sarasas will be giving Ornuma Plodprong assistance - financial or legal or both - in any legal action against the parents such is their contempt for the complaining parents.

Not true, she got fired.