30th November extension or not ?

Hi guys, last month i got an extra 30 days till the end of October after i gave  immigration a UK Embassy letter and 1900 baht. My under consideration stamp is on 9 th October so on Friday i will go to the immigration office.  

Is it official that they will now stamp me in till 30 November as i paid an extension fee before 26th September, this would be great as i could change my flight plans.

I am going to phone IO before i go there but its always nice to have some prior information.  I was on a non o multi visa.

Many thanks.

10 minutes ago, darrendsd said:

Are the 60 day extensions i have read about also official Joe?

Apparently they are. More than one office has told people the can get one.

I am sure it is in the a announcement immigration has done. When I get the translation of it I will know with certainty.

31 minutes ago, CFCjeff said:

Thats good news, i assume there is no charge for this ?

You already paid the fee for your extension. No additional fees are be charged. The only difference is when your extension starts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do we have to travel to the exact same office that issued us the 'Under Consideration' stamp? That's what I was originally told by MTT in Bangkok, but perhaps circumstances have changed after the Amnesty and Nov extension announcements?

44 minutes ago, HexTree said:

Do we have to travel to the exact same office that issued us the 'Under Consideration' stamp? That's what I was originally told by MTT in Bangkok, but perhaps circumstances have changed after the Amnesty and Nov extension announcements?

You have to go to the office that stamped you under consideration stamp in your passport.

The extensions are approved by the immigration division headquarters for where the office is located and a office outside that area would not be able to check for that approval.

• Thanks 2