Australian Tourist Visa For Swede, Applying From Thailand

A few months ago we had a break-in, and to err on the side of caution in case the burglars had managed to get my credit card info, I cancelled my Swedish credit card.

I am going to Australia for a week, soon.

My googling found this ETA service that grants visas online instantly provided you have a credit card, but since I don't have one anymore, what are my options? I am in Chiang Mai.

Are there travel agencies that can arrange a short term tourist visa to Australia for me, or will I need to go to Bangkok in person? If so, what documents would I need for the application?

Thanks a lot in advance for your time.

EDIT: By the way, I am eligible for a credit card here in Thailand - do you think that would be acceptable for the ETA service? As things stand at the moment I don't have the possibility to go back to Sweden and apply for a new one.

Any online travel agency can arrange the ETA for a small nominal fee. They just need a copy of your passport info page, takes 5 minutes only.

A Thai credit card would do. Or Kbank's virtual visa card - webcard (included in their ebanking service)