Non-B Application in UK - Best options?

Hi,

Apologies foremost if there's a thread detailing this but couldn't find anything succinct on a quick search!

I was in Thailand most of this year, and had started with a Non-B application, but by time paperwork was in place, my tourist Visa no longer had the 21 days required left, and Covid meant I couldn't do a border run.

I am now back in UK (left 2 days before initial amnesty expired..), along with all the paperwork for the company that was setup. 

But...looking to apply here, it's a little confusing. The Thai London website says to apply online but there's no options for Business Visa when I make my application. Calling the Embassy ends in saying call cannot go through and I'm waiting on email reply.

I've seen some online Visa services (some I've used before for tourist), but wanted to see if anyone can suggest how I would go about it myself given the above? 
This is a real application to setup a software development studio out there and hire and help Thai developers for multiple projects I oversee.

Grateful for any advice / tips somone could give.
Many thanks,

Sky