where to buy English sausages

opalred

The two Villa supermarkets usually have a range of English sausages, they often have some imported ones but I've found that the locally produced ones are pretty good.

There's a Hua Hin based food delivery company called foodshipthailand based on Soi 112 which has a good range and a website and a place called Euro deli and sausage house which is tucked away further up 102, they have a good range and also an onsite restaurant.

1 minute ago, opalred said:

over the years have tried to make//bought in cm area /find not to my taste 

the thing i miss most is the good Australian sausage maybe can find in hua hin/  and get sent to cm cheers allan / nothing like a good sausage

Did you try Sausageking in CM? You can buy direct from the factory

2 minutes ago, opalred said:

over the years have tried to make//bought in cm area /find not to my taste 

the thing i miss most is the good Australian sausage maybe can find in hua hin/  and get sent to cm cheers allan / nothing like a good sausage

Easy enough to make, you just need a mincer, the mince you buy may not have enough fat in it, and a sausage stuffer, prices vary enormously. But even easier is to make burgers, they taste the same but just a different shape and no stuffer or sausage skins required.

These are delicious

IMG_20201006_164533.jpg

• Like 1

i was buying skins from makro  /i gave up as the skins were that tough couldn't chew them /needed axe to cut them  /i tried sausage Deleted but not to my taste /the English sausage seems different to Australian sausage  taste  cheers