60 day to visit wife.

I had a ME non O based on marriage. On 23rd September I received a 60 day permission  based on marriage to a Thai. It expires on the 21st November as Jomtien would not date it from the 30th September as they were meant to. Does anyone know what will happen after that date? I am Australian and it is near impossible to return to Australia at the moment. 

Edited by Wongkitlo
Edit

You should go to immigration and try to get it changed to a start date of October 31st.

It is not all clear yet on the requirements and etc but their is 60 day extension available now for anybody that were staying under the amnesty. Not need for an embassy letter but they will have you complete a affidavit stating the reason you need the extension.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You should go to immigration and try to get it changed to a start date of October 31st.

It is not all clear yet on the requirements and etc but their is 60 day extension available now for anybody that were staying under the amnesty. Not need for an embassy letter but they will have you complete a affidavit stating the reason you need the extension.

Thanks Joe. Would I need to bring my wife with me like for the first extension?