Champions League

Billfo

Hi All,

I'm desperate to watch the football tonight at 1:45am (AC Milan v Man Utd) in a bar with the sound from the game, the only places I've found are Lucky Bar and Spicy which I avoid at all costs.

Does anyone know of a bar that will be open that late and have the game and sound from the game?

Thanks a lot

Hi All,

I'm desperate to watch the football tonight at 1:45am (AC Milan v Man Utd) in a bar with the sound from the game, the only places I've found are Lucky Bar and Spicy which I avoid at all costs.

Does anyone know of a bar that will be open that late and have the game and sound from the game?

Thanks a lot

Don't know for sure but you could try the CM Saloon. I've seen games there in the past although about a year ago - better go earlier in the evening and ask.

Failing that, it's live on Thai terrestrial TV - channel 3.

Hi All,

Thanks a lot

The Red Lion is a good place to watch the football. it has a big screen projector and they always open the sound for big games but I don't know if he'll be open that late. The owner is a Liverpool fan (jammy ba#!!#ds) and may want to see who their opponents are in the final .

Thanks for the replies. I'll try CM saloon, I watched the Man Utd v Milan game last week there but they didn't open for the Chelsea v Liverpool last week or last night.

I'll give the half moon bar, failing that its the dreaded lucky bar! Or then again I could watch it on thai tv, or maybe it could be on supersports channel.

Cheers.

Thanks for the replies. I'll try CM saloon, I watched the Man Utd v Milan game last week there but they didn't open for the Chelsea v Liverpool last week or last night.

I'll give the half moon bar, failing that its the dreaded lucky bar! Or then again I could watch it on thai tv, or maybe it could be on supersports channel.

Cheers.

I checked with Red Lion - They're showing it - with sound on big screen

Cheers.

I checked with Red Lion - They're showing it - with sound on big screen

Ooops - hope no one took any notice of my comment about it being live on channel 3. I got up at 1.30 to watch it (we live in a rural village where folks go to bed at 9pm) only to find it wasn't on, despite them advertising it during the Liverpool game the previous night. Apologies to all concerned!

• 5 months later...
Hi All,

Thanks a lot

AC Milan are not in Man Utd's group.

Hi All,

Thanks a lot

AC Milan are not in Man Utd's group.

Try reading the date of the OP's post mate :o