Dermal fillers

Pheebs

• 4 weeks later...

Also HIGHLY recommend Dr Donna for dermal filler. Not only does she understand the "aesthetic art" of doing the injections, but she also uses a cannula instead of a syringe which gives a better result. My wife and I had it done for nasolabial area and very pleased with the results. If you ping them on LINE, they will tell you when there is a promotion on. Recently Neruamis was on crazy promo for 3500b/1cc, which was half of when we got Perfectha for 7000b/1cc on promo. I suspect they will soon have a Christmas promotion on, so wait a bit. In my opinion, there is no need to get the US-made fillers like Juvederm as the price is 2-4 times brands from Europe. MedConsult prices on this procedure are very competitive.

Remember, get the longest lasting formulation possible as even the longest-lasting fillers dissolve after 12-18 months. Dr Donna will be up front. If you want under the eye (not deep) or in the lip (lots of movement), you can end up with a cycle of jabs every 4-6 months. The nasolabial and cheek areas can last the longest, but be prepared for sessions every year or so.