Expert in electrics -- temp gauge problem (Chiang Mai only)

Trujillo

I have a dashboard from an old Mitsubishi and the temperature gauge is faulty. The sensor into the water jacket is new, but the gauge still reads far too high. 

Oddly, at times, the gas gauge will rise slowing in tandem with the rise of the water temperature gauge. 

There is something electrical going on and I need someone to solve this. I have not found any local shop (used as well) that has anything that will replace this (in the dash). 

Anyone know of someone in Chiang Mai who might have an idea on this? 

Maybe... I am in Doi Saket and a mechanic was highly recommended by my neighbor... 

I stopped in a couple of times and will be using him in the future. Apparently, he was a mechanic in USA for many years and his English is good. I am not knowledgable so it is not possible for me to gauge, but my sense is that he is pretty good. I trust him as the prices he quoted me for work needed was 50% of the dealer. 

He is on Rte 118 and if interested, I can get you the phone number and more precise location... 

The best I've found is on the street that goes to Lamphun - it's the street with the big trees that are orange robed/sacred....

He's directly across from the newly built government building....There's 3 pull in bays....

The problem is he only speaks Thai & your concern would be hard to demonstrate......

So far he's handled anything I've thrown at him.....