Is MTT processing second 60 day TV "COVID" extensions beyond November 30?

I'm on a 60+30=90 TV since January obtained in the USA. I used my extension in March allowing me to stay until April. I was on Amnesty until September 24 when I got an under consideration until October 12. October 12 I received an Embassy Letter Extension until November 30 from MTT. Can I go to MTT and apply for a new extension carrying me from November 30 until January 30? I obtained a second embassy letter in late October just in case. I'd rather go soon, pay an additional B1900, and have essentially 90 days rather than wait until late November. Thanks for the info. 

28 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

MTT has been issuing 60 day extension without a embassy letter being needed. Not sure how long before your current extension ends they will do them.

Ubonjoe, my visa extension expires 25th November, i was hoping for another 60 day permission to stay closer to that date, what's your opinion I what to do ?

27 minutes ago, dasboot said:

Ubonjoe, my visa extension expires 25th November, i was hoping for another 60 day permission to stay closer to that date, what's your opinion I what to do ?

You could do the application about 2 weeks early.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You could do the application about 2 weeks early.

You are a fount of expert information on all matters visa related, and many owe you thanks.

If that buffalo in your profile pic falls ill, don't hesitate to let us softies know. Ha!

Seriously, thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Do you know if CW will issue the 60-day extensions without the embassy letter or is it only MTT? As per the OP I checked and see the US embassy will not issue letters (as per announcement 13 October). Thank you for your insight.