Learn Thai And English For Free With Tanoopet! 

ASEAN NOW Sales

Learn Thai And English For Free With Tanoopet

If you are a native Thai speaker trying to learn English or an individual trying to learn the Thai language, www.tanoopet.com is the site for you! From detailed explanations of how to write each “aksawn” (letter) in Thai (for the Thai language seekers) to explaining what a mnemonic is (for the English language seekers), we’ve covered it all. 

Do you know the difference between “meung” and “koon” in Thai? If not, you need to watch our videos.

Do you know how native English speakers would translate the proverb “draw a tiger to scare a cow”? If not, you need to watch our videos. 

What? What? What? “Dai” is also past tense in Thai? I thought it meant “can” you say! Yep, it does mean “can” but it’s also past tense! How would a native English speaker say “rahkah koot reet” in English? Watch the videos and you can easily learn. 

Do you want to learn how to say a joke in English so you can impress your friends (or vice versa with a joke in Thai to wow your colleagues)? Watch our videos and you can learn how! 

With more than 120 videos totaling more than 12 hours, we’ve tried to cover as much as we can in as humorous a way as possible! If you don’t think our content is worth a look, just read the reviews of some of the folks that are consistent viewers of our website!!! 

Is there a way we could inject the information from Tanoopet directly into our bodies so native Thai speakers can speak English fluently and non-native Thai speakers can speak Thai fluently?
-Donald Trumperson

Wiem, ze jestem zabawny, ale ten facet jest przezabawny!
(I know I am a funny guy, but this guy is hilarious!)

–Note Udomski

Do you believe in life after “The Thai Language is Very Difficult”? I do. And it is a revolucion of Thai speakers!
–Cher Guevara

I highly doubt he showers before teaching his classes, but the information presented is invaluable!
-Anuton Owaltine 

Repondez s’il vous plait, hors d’oeuvres, cul-de-sac, fluer-de-lis, gitchie, gitchie, ya-ya, da-da, merci.
(Unequivocally, “The Thai Language is Very Difficult” is your best source for learning Thai. From relevant expressions to advanced Thai jargon, you can’t go wrong!)

–Emmanuel Marconi

Пришлось войти в Google для этого. Ха!
(There is nothing I like to do more than take my shirt off, get behind the computer and watch “The Thai Language is Very Difficult”. Through good times and bad, Diamond Arrow is always there to make me laugh!).

–Vladimir Gluten

“The Thai Language is Very Difficult” yoo nai?
–Tony Baa 

Habe ich das getan? Habe ich gerade die gesamte Serie von The Thai Language is Very Difficult beendet? Ich tat es und die Zeit verging wie im Fluge! Es ist wunderbar!
(Did I do that? Did I just finish the entire series of “The Thai Language is Very Difficult”? I did and time flew by! It is truly amazing!)
–Angela Furkel

Diamond Arrow is bringing the Thai language back! And he’s going to whip you if you gay-ray (misbehave)!
–Justin Limbertake

I have already scheduled my next appointment with Puff, my tattoo artist. I am going to get a diamond arrow on the right side of my neck!
-The Dragon with the Girl Tattoo 

Our videos and edutainment resources are supported by kind viewers such as you! Please consider donating at www.tanoopet.com so we can continue creating more content to help you learn English and Thai. We intentionally avoided charging for the information presented because we feel education should be something provided to all, regardless of social status...perceived or otherwise! Please support us if you have the chance to do so! 

เรียนภาษาอังกฤษออนไลน์ฟรี สอนโดยธนูเพชรฝรั่งเจ้าของภาษาที่พูดไทยได้

เราได้จัดทำเวปไซด์ Tanoopet นี้ขึ้นมาเพื่อสอนคนไทยที่สนใจเรียนภาษาอังกฤษ และสำหรับคนต่างชาติที่สนใจเรียนภาษาไทยฟรี เรามีวิดีโอมากกว่า 120 คลิป  โดยแต่ละคลิปวิดีโอของเราจะมีซับไตเติ้ล (subtitle) ข้อความทั้งภาษาอังกฤษและภาษาไทย อีกทั้งเรายังได้สอดแทรกมุกตลกในคลิปวิดีโอการสอนด้วย นอกจากนี้ในเวปไซด์ยังได้สอดแทรก 101 Essential English Idioms สูตร (ไม่)โบราณ ซึ่งได้อธิบายเกี่ยวกับความหมายของสำนวนทั้งหมด 101 สำนวน รวมทั้งตัวอย่างของบทสนทนาในแต่ละสำนวน เพื่อช่วยให้ผู้อ่านเข้าใจความหมายของสำนวนนั้นได้ดียิ่งขึ้น

ทางผู้จัด www.tanoopet.com  ขอเชิญทุกคนมาร่วมเรียนรู้ภาษาในรูปแบบที่แปลกใหม่และสนุก คุณจะได้เรียนรู้ว่าคนต่างชาติที่พูดภาษาอังกฤษมาแต่กำเนิดจะแปลคำสุภาษิตไทยเขียนเสือให้วัวกลัวได้อย่างไร พวกเขาจะพูดคำว่าราคาขูดรีดเป็นภาษาอังกฤษได้อย่างไร รวมทั้งคุณยังได้ความรู้ในการเล่ามุกตลกเป็นภาษาอังกฤษเพื่อสร้างความประทับใจให้เพื่อนต่างชาติได้อย่างไร ด้วยการสอนแบบง่าย ในลีลาทะเล้น สนุก ของธนูเพชรถ้าคุณชอบหรือถูกใจ รบกวนทุกท่านกด like, กด share หรือท่านสามารถบริจาคเงินสนับสนุนโครงการของเราเพื่อให้ทีมงานของเราได้มีโอกาสทำสื่อวิดีโอการสอนในรูปแบบทั้งภาษาไทยและภาษาอังกฤษเพิ่มมากขึ้นอย่างต่อเนื่อง ขอบคุณครับ

• Haha 1