Have to include ASQ and COVID insurance when applying for visa?

5 minutes ago, BudRight said:

Sorry if this is answered somewhere already but do I need to include an ASQ booking and COVID insurance in a visa application or can that wait until after the visa is approved and I am trying to get COE?

Thanks alot.

As I understand it, if you contact the thaiembassy in your homecountry, they have for you a list to follow... Then you get first hand information in this matter...

glegolo

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BudRight said:

Sorry if this is answered somewhere already but do I need to include an ASQ booking and COVID insurance in a visa application or can that wait until after the visa is approved and I am trying to get COE?

Thanks alot.

Give you a tip. Forget thaivisa search. It's useless.

There are numerous threads that answer your question in depth.

Google "apply for COE thaivisa"

Make sure you include thaivisa and all the threads will be on display. 

Good luck.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BudRight said:

Thanks alot.

If you don't already possess a valid visa (that's eligible for you to apply for a COE) - most RTEs (and I say most, because different RTEs around the world are running with slightly different variations of requirements locally) will require you to submit a paid ASQ booking and COVID insurance as part of your visa application.

16 hours ago, 5ilver said:

If you don't already possess a valid visa (that's eligible for you to apply for a COE) - most RTEs (and I say most, because different RTEs around the world are running with slightly different variations of requirements locally) will require you to submit a paid ASQ booking and COVID insurance as part of your visa application.

The Beijing Embassy required both