Maid/nanny

yummymummy

Hi, wonder if anyone can help. I am looking for a live out maid/nanny to look after my two year old and a new baby due in October. I have posted on the Bambi website but not got much response.

I have been asking around and most people seem to think the best way to get someone is by word of mouth. So if anyone knows of anybody leaving who is trying to find a job for their nanny or of anyone available please let me know.

I just want someone for basic housekeeping duties and to help look after the kids especially when the new one arrives, so that I can still take the eldest to little gym and swimming lessons etc etc.

I am living in the Sukhumvit area.

Or if anyone knows of a good agency to get one from. Thanks

I'm in a similar situation though in Pattaya and wanting a live in for a baby due in July.

I wondered what was a fair salary to offer ? I will be looking for a live in to help with household chores, some cooking, washing etc. and helping the mother with the baby. In essence, take some weight off her shoulders and free up some of her and my time away from domestic duties.

I'll be offering live in, possible bike transport (will depend upon the new house location - looking for one of them as well !), free food etc. What about her holidays, how many, how often ?

For those of you with experience, what is better, an older lady with kids of her own already grown up or a younger woman who may or may not have kids ?

Thanks and good luck to the OP.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm in a similar situation though in Pattaya and wanting a live in for a baby due in July.

I wondered what was a fair salary to offer ? I will be looking for a live in to help with household chores, some cooking, washing etc. and helping the mother with the baby. In essence, take some weight off her shoulders and free up some of her and my time away from domestic duties.

I'll be offering live in, possible bike transport (will depend upon the new house location - looking for one of them as well !), free food etc. What about her holidays, how many, how often ?

For those of you with experience, what is better, an older lady with kids of her own already grown up or a younger woman who may or may not have kids ?

Thanks and good luck to the OP.

I'm 24 years old girl, looking for a job as a nanny. If you still need one please contact me.

you can see my profile at greataupair website located number 643092.

thank you. :o

In essence, take some weight off her shoulders and free up some of her and my time away from domestic duties.

There is nothing hard nor there is need for anyone first 6 months. Baby just sleeps, sucks and shits, 2 baths a day and that's it. We were taking her in a removable carseat/capsule to the restaurants or anywhere in the prem, she would not make a squeak.

About 8 months + it gets more demanding.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've just completed recruiting a domestic help and ended up taking a woman recommended by our office maid, who I first asked. I also tried out a woman from Kids Home who was very good, too. The Web site is here: http://www.thaikidshome.com/ Prices are reasonable and the management is very professional. I knew of them because they used to put ads in the Bambi magazine years ago when I was a member. I'd look at them ahead of any of the individual pitches above.

Hi im looking for a live out nanny just to do 4pm till 6.30pm monday till friday and one evening at the weekend possibly styay the night. i have one three year old to be picked up from school and some light cleaning

im looking to start a naany straight away

please contact me lorna