TM30 Online Registration

I've never been asked for a TM30 and am still debating whether or not to apply. A few questions:

I own my condo and have the yellow book and a pink ID card. For online registration, should the ID or passport be uploaded?

(Also, what is meant by "certified copy" of passport?)

Thanks!

As owner of your condo you are required by Thai law to notify your local IO that a foreigner is staying at your premises (in this case yourself, as well as any foreign guests staying at your condo).  This has to be done within 24 hours of the foreigner's arrival.

I did PM you a Guideline document on how to register your condo on the IO TM-30 website.  Having done that, you can then notify your local IO that you are staying there (only needs to be done once, as long as you stay on the same Visa/extension) as well as any non-thai guests that arrive and stay at your condo.

7 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

As owner of your condo you are required by Thai law to notify your local IO that a foreigner is staying at your premises (in this case yourself, as well as any foreign guests staying at your condo).  This has to be done within 24 hours of the foreigner's arrival.

He is well beyond 24 hours now and only immigration enforces the TM30 requirements.

How often would he have guests that need to do a TM30 report? Also would it need to be done under the new immigration regulation unless it was the first TM30 report ever done.

I think for most people it is not worth the effort to do the registration to do them online now.