skin microneedling in Pattaya and Bangkok

pandora501

Has anyone tried skin microneedling therapy at home or at clinics/hospitals in Pattaya or Bangkok? It's usually recommended for rejuvenation purposes and to treat acne scars, stretch marks, etc.  In Pattaya I've found only one place, Yada Clinic, that offers a more sophisticated variation of the treatment, microneedling RF, at B10000 a session.  

On 11/13/2020 at 11:33 AM, Sheryl said:

On Caucasian skin, IPL works very well for rejuvenation. I get it at Bangkok Laser Clinic.

Apparently microneedling is very effective for acne scars and has fewer side effects, like hyperpigmentation, in comparison with laser. In its basic form it should be significantly less expensive than laser treatment when done in a clinic, and the equipment required,  a dermaroller or dermapen, can be purchased cheaply for home use.

On 11/14/2020 at 1:33 PM, Sheryl said:

IPL is not laser.

You will not be likley to be able to buy a dermaroller or dermapen here

There are heaps of cheap copies of dermarollers and dermapens on Lazada and Shopee.
I asked a Yanhee Hospital dermatologist about microneedling and she said it is very effective in her opinion and was available at Yanhee a while ago. But then a patient got skin infection after the treatment in one local clinic and as the result the government apparently has officially banned it. She told me that hospitals can no longer offer the treatment  but it is still available from private clinics.