Desperado

hello ,

i arrive at suvarnabhumi this sunday at 14.30 .

i intend on ward travel to khon kaen ..

i have only just found out , i will need

to travel to don muang { shit } for a flight to k.k.

please , would you inform me of the transport options .

i understand the latest flight by thai air , is 20.00 ., from don,s :o

would a train fromm hualampong .

or a bus from northern terminal be a better option .

thank you ,

nothing really to worry about, has been posted here quite a few times and you Do have ample time, even if flight 1 is delayed for an hour or so. the rather obvious choices have not been mentioned by you:

1.taxi, as you likely know taxi;s are not that expensive here, but as only Old DMg/domestic has been reopened, there is not a lot to do there to wail away time

2.Bus: also plnety of time: as most airpt workers still live around old DMg this is in fact the most frequent route: take free white shuttle bus to Bus station, then either the 554 or 555 to Don Muang, this will take some 70/80 mins, both cost 35 bt. Contrary to what many people say: luggage is OK, ther bus STARTS empty at Suv pum so there is both time+space and airptworkers usually dont carry 2 big suitcases, you have it all for yourself. Note you have to cross the old main rd by bridge and be alert on the time to push the stop button. if in doubt, ask others.

there is also a VAN=minibus nr 555 to old Dmg, but this ends at the old INtern terminal, cost 40 bt, may be quikcer but has no real space for luggage

and the ut: IF you take a taxi direct after arr, to Mochit=Masin Northern Busterminal, daytime comfy buses direct to KKn lve ev 30 mins and take some 6 hrs, cost is like 400 bt or so, food included, so this will even offer a quicker arrival IN TOWN!

nothing really to worry about, has been posted here quite a few times and you Do have ample time, even if flight 1 is delayed for an hour or so. the rather obvious choices have not been mentioned by you:

1.taxi, as you likely know taxi;s are not that expensive here, but as only Old DMg/domestic has been reopened, there is not a lot to do there to wail away time

2.Bus: also plnety of time: as most airpt workers still live around old DMg this is in fact the most frequent route: take free white shuttle bus to Bus station, then either the 554 or 555 to Don Muang, this will take some 70/80 mins, both cost 35 bt. Contrary to what many people say: luggage is OK, ther bus STARTS empty at Suv pum so there is both time+space and airptworkers usually dont carry 2 big suitcases, you have it all for yourself. Note you have to cross the old main rd by bridge and be alert on the time to push the stop button. if in doubt, ask others.

there is also a VAN=minibus nr 555 to old Dmg, but this ends at the old INtern terminal, cost 40 bt, may be quikcer but has no real space for luggage

and the ut: IF you take a taxi direct after arr, to Mochit=Masin Northern Busterminal, daytime comfy buses direct to KKn lve ev 30 mins and take some 6 hrs, cost is like 400 bt or so, food included, so this will even offer a quicker arrival IN TOWN!

Normal taxi from the level below arrivals, 40 mins using the toll roads and about 350 baht on the meter

Does this include toll fees or do you pay these in addition please ?

marshbags :o

P.S.

Anyone able to supply D. Muang to Suk. details / latest on transport.

Apologies if i,m off topic but as it,s about Taxis ect. it will be acceptable