Covid Extension

Hi, just a quickie,

Been informed that when making the application at Immigration, the owner of the tabianban (house registration) where I am residing, has to either be present, or fill in and sign an accompanying form. Is this true?

If so, will Immigration accept a downloaded and printed copy of said form, or must it be one of their own from their office on their own paper?  Asking this because several years ago I downloaded and filled out forms when applying for an extension but they made me fill them all in again on their forms on their paper.

Plus, which form exactly does the house-owner need to fill in?

Thank you.

Thanks. But can I download the form and print it or does it have to be one of their own feom their office? Petty question I know but ran into a problem on this years ago and we know how anal retentive they are.

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

They need to complete a TM30 report of you arriving at the residence being reported. 

Download: TM30 Form Notification of aliens staying at a residence101.92 kB · 1,127 downloads

5 minutes ago, Scoobydoo1 said:

But can I download the form and print it or does it have to be one of their own feom their office?

Yes the downloaded form can be used. 

The only form some odd offices want done at the office is the TM7 application form.

17 minutes ago, Scoobydoo1 said:

an I download the form and print it or does it have to be one of their own feom their office?

Just print a screen shot of online TM.30 form and will do the work for visa extensions. 

you will need an official letter from immigration where applying for some bank works, get/renew driving license etc. Basically anything not involved immigration office, you will need to present this residence confirmation letter from immigration. 

The last time i filled a TM.30 form the young lady at Jomtien  told me

i did not need one, if i did not go to another country? (i had spent a week

in Udon Thani)

i went to Immigration yesterday and there was six people sitting in the

TM30 area but no immigration staff i waited ten mins but no sign of any

immigration officers. is there any news on this?

56 minutes ago, zoza said:

The last time i filled a TM.30 form the young lady at Jomtien  told me

i did not need one, if i did not go to another country? (i had spent a week

in Udon Thani)

Since June 30th when a new immigration regulation for TM30 reporting went into effect it is not required now unless you change your address that immigration has if on a long stay extension or a multiple entry visa.