HD Prime Catch up not working

YorkshireTyke

2 minutes ago, Susco said:

You should know by now that they are <deleted>, since this is at least the third time you start a thread on the same topic

One 9 months ago, one 18 months ago.

The live football is usually perfect, it is the catchup that is the problem and been OK for 9 months. Trying to assertain if it's my system or HDPrime but no one else seems to be having a problem.

Also last time I tried a few alternatives but nothing as good as HDprime

3 minutes ago, YorkshireTyke said:

Also last time I tried a few alternatives but nothing as good as HDprime

If you read the multiple threads on this forum alone, it's quite obvious that Hdprime must be the worst of a bad lot.

Maybe try to spend a little more for a decent service, a decent quality IPTV service cost more than 300 Baht per month.

45 minutes ago, Susco said:

If you read the multiple threads on this forum alone, it's quite obvious that Hdprime must be the worst of a bad lot.

Maybe try to spend a little more for a decent service, a decent quality IPTV service cost more than 300 Baht per month.

I don't need to. My priority is EPL football which is 99% perfect. Catchup UK TV usually only gives me an hour a day of stuff to watch and has been ok since solving the glitch 9 months ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep forgetting to update this thread.

After watching on my laptop for a few days I tried on my android box again after last weekend and everything is back to normal.

2 football matches live on Saturday, 3 football matches live last night and one on catchup this morning without a hitch.

• Like 1