Anyone Heard From Gisele?

fatter than harry

My wife just asked me yesterday the same!

She sometimes chatted with her.

Most probably still not settled with the communication devices and no internetcafe in the neighbourhood.

Good that we,who know each other, think about it.

was talking to a lady called Wan on chat today and Giselle is staying with her at the moment. She arrived last saturday and started work on monday apparently.

You are a bit of a spy Bronco. The Thaivisa family keeps an eye out for one another ( well most of 'em do ) and that is nice. :o

was talking to a lady called Wan on chat today and Giselle is staying with her at the moment. She arrived last saturday and started work on monday apparently.

She was going to teach in Nakon Si Thammarat, if I well remember.

Is she there already or did the plan change?

She's still on the same plan, last time we discussed it she said Nakkon was the first step to world domination, both being fans of 'risk' we both agreed that world domiantion always starts in Astralasia.

I knew that sometime I'd accept everything you say as absolute fact FTH, and now I have :o Up the antipodeans ( their cause that is )

• 1 month later...
Is this about Gisele Bundchen?

Don't I wish?

All is well in Nakhon Si Thammarat. Really busy so I don't check the forum as much as I used to and I don't have access to chat yet.

Teaching is going well. I am directing Romeo and Juliette, it's the first time a play will be put on at the university and I decided to go all out and do a big production. I hope I don't live to regret it.

I am renting a cool house and I even bought a car.

I do miss the Thaivisa family contact. Thank you for inquiring about me.