Tobacco rolling supplies in Khon Kaen

loong

I usually buy my cigarette rolling papers and filters from the 2 Kieng shops in Srichan Road but they seem to be letting their stocks go very low lately. I am concerned that sometime I will go there and they will have run out completely.

Some time ago I was told that there was a shop somewhere near the Football stadium that also sells roll your own supplies.

Is there anyone that can please give me precise directions to find it?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

not khon kaen but there is a shop in Kalasin,stocks the lot plus good aussie wine.I can get their phone number for you if you'd like....I buy filters from them and send money to their account and then they post EMS..so you dont have to travel to Kalasin.Owners are chines thai and the son speaks english.

5 hours ago, thasoss said:

not khon kaen but there is a shop in Kalasin,stocks the lot plus good aussie wine.I can get their phone number for you if you'd like....I buy filters from them and send money to their account and then they post EMS..so you dont have to travel to Kalasin.Owners are chines thai and the son speaks english.

Thanks, but I was hoping to find a local shop.

On 11/18/2020 at 3:15 PM, loong said:

I usually buy my cigarette rolling papers and filters from the 2 Kieng shops in Srichan Road but they seem to be letting their stocks go very low lately. I am concerned that sometime I will go there and they will have run out completely.

Some time ago I was told that there was a shop somewhere near the Football stadium that also sells roll your own supplies.

Is there anyone that can please give me precise directions to find it?

Thanks.

Do you know if they still have/make Black Cat tobacco in Thailand?

20 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Do you know if they still have/make Black Cat tobacco in Thailand?

As far as I know, they do, but probably only in Thai Mom and Pop shops.

You may not be able to recognise it though since they changed all the packagings to green and removed trade/brand marks. You would probably have to ask for it by name. Maeow Dum?

• Like 1